About Invest Buffalo Niagara
Founded in 1999, Invest Buffalo Niagara represents the eight counties of Western New York. We are the region’s nonprofit, privately funded economic development organization focused on job creation. Our mission is to attract new employers to the Buffalo Niagara region through outreach to growing companies around the world.
To support business attraction, expansion and entrepreneurship, Invest Buffalo Niagara collaborates with local businesses, universities, nonprofit organizations and elected officials to deliver a unified response to regional economic development opportunities.
Our team of professional economic development consultants provides free and confidential services to companies considering the Buffalo Niagara region, particularly for the first time.
Invest Buffalo Niagara serves as a single point of entry for economic development inquires and offers a comprehensive suite of client-driven project management services to companies and consultants evaluating the market area:
- Confidential and custom site location assistance
- Labor market analysis and demographics
- Tailored market research
- Detailed, comprehensive site/building information
- Facilitation of state and local incentive programming
- Personal community and site tours
- Introductions to professional services providers and partners
- Meetings with community and business leaders
- Assistance with workforce and recruitment training needs